Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Guess I Hate EVERYBODY...

...Or at least that is what I am being told constantly by my 5 yr. old. According to her:

  • I hate her because I make her take a time out.when she won't pick up her mess.
  • I hate her because I won't let her graze through the kitchen cupboards and refrigerator.
  • I hate her because I won't buy her "Megamind".
  • I hate her because I make her take a bath when she would rather watch TV
  • I hate her because I make her eat vegetables that she does not like.
  • I hate her because I make her go to bed when she is not tired.
  • I hate her because I won't let her go to school in short sleeves (it's currently 29 degrees outside).
  • I hate her because I make her clean the cat litter box (okay, maybe that is a little hateful).
"I feel like you don't even CARE about me!"

Baby girl, I think I care too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment